Poster Presentation Guidelines
The accepted posters will be presented in printed posters. All posters will appear on poster boards in the poster area and are available for viewing for participants at all times during the conference.
All materials necessary for putting up a poster is available at the posters’ help desk in the designated poster area.
Setup time starts at 8 A.M. on Saturday, May 23, 2020. All posters must be set up by 11:00 A.M. latest on same day. Posters have to be taken down or will be removed and tossed at 6:30 P.M. on Saturday, May 23, 2020.
All poster presenters are expected to be present at their posters at least 5 minutes prior to the “Poster Discussion” at 16:00 to 16:30, Saturday, May 23, 2020.
- The size of each poster is maximum 150cm in height and 90 cm in width
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster
- The title should be approximately 3in (7cm) high
- All text should be legible from a distance of approximately 5ft (1.50m). Type size should be at least 24 point, in bold style. The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Helvetica or Arial)
- Colour should be used sparingly, to provide contrast
- Illustrations should be simple and eye-catching, with unnecessary detail left out.
- Photos should be enlarged enough to show relevant details